Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A reply from Nasim

After 1 month of persistent followups... this is the reply I got from Nasim this morning.

Greetings Mr Alan,
 
We are please to inform you on the following :
 
i) The originally factory fitted tire, Pirelli P Zero Nero is not available in the Malaysian market. However, as a alternate solution, we have managed to locate a different model, Pirelli P Zero Rosso which is equally compatible for your vehicle. As an added gesture of goodwill, we will be replacing all 4 tires on your vehicle to ensure the thread pattern match. The tires have been ordered and is expected to reach no later than this Friday (09.10.09)
 
ii) The TPMS sensor is available at our Glenmarie Blue Box. An appointment will be made for the replacement for both the TPMS and the tires as mentioned above this week.
 
iii) The goodwill reimbursement cheque is ready and will be handed to you personally during your visit for the above.
 
We would appreciate if you could let us know if Friday (09.10.09) is convenient for you to send in your vehicle to Blue Box Glenmarie for the above. I will communicate this to the After Sales Division.
 
Thank you.
 
Best Regards,
Dennis Michael
Head Of  Department
Client Interaction Center (CLiC)
NASIM SDN BHD

However, I got a call from Rahim of KS this morning asking me about when I can come and settle the tyre case, I told him I got a reply from Nasim as above. Rahim is telling me that Nasim is billing KS for the 4 Pirelli tyres which was mentioned above....
Personally, I feel that:-
1) KS took too long to give me an answer for the tyre case... its now 8 months since I sent the tyre for warranty and KS slept on the issue. Now, it looks like as if they have to bear the cost of it.
2)  Each tyre cost almost RM 2,000.00 and by changing 4 tyres, KS got to fork out almost RM 8,000 for this issue. 

Do you think its fair?? Your comments please..

No comments:

Post a Comment