Sunday, May 10, 2009

Playing around in Putrajaya 10 May 2009

Here are some pictures taken by my colleague of the 308GT around Putrajaya.
However, another set of pictures by Mr Kevin Han will be posted up here in probably a few weeks time.
Do enjoy the pics as we did enjoy taking them.
We parked the car in the middle of the road, there were traffic but very little cars passing. In fact, we parked the car at the wrong direction of the traffic. Risky, but... since there were not many cars moving... we were quick to get the shots we wanted.





























6 comments:

  1. Did not cover up the number plate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle D, these were taken with my Nikon D300, 18-200mm F 3.5/5.6 lens...
    Verm, I got nothing to hide... so, no need to cover number plate laa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha .. I go buy 4d. Seems that all 3 here are photo-nut as well. Nikon vs. Oly vs. Can ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately I only use compact camera, Panasonic Lumix LX-3 to snap pics for my blog. My dSLRs and Lenses are accumulating dust already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey alan, nice pictures! uncle.d, your shots also pretty good despite using a compact

    ReplyDelete